Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring is Just Around the Corner



Yes the wind is still a little chilly, and I have seen a few flakes of snow, and I think I will still see some winter weather, but I feel spring coming!!! There are a few days that are warmer and I see a few little plants pushing up and I am not feeling as blue as winter usually makes me.

I thought I'd give you a little peek into what summer is for me. I am an avid gardener and being in Pennsylvania, that is my focus when I know jack Frost will not visit again.

But right now I will share a little of winter with you...can you see my little cardinals?



Here is a view from my bedroom window, couldn't bring myself to venture out that day.









Now a peek into this summer and why I look forward to my gardens, getting my hands dirty.







5 comments:

The Dusty Dog Vintage Boutique said...

Oh SOOOO pretty Lynn! I absolutely love your gardens and your cardinals! :o)

xoxo
Tara

Empress Jade Vintage said...

What a lush beautiful garden. I love the use of charming but unexpected objects around the space. Lynn

BeadRee said...

Your garden is divine! Just like you! Is that a row of hollyhocks??? They are so beautiful! I love your garden fairy too!

rubytoo said...

I had to spend some time in your lovely garden. I cannot forget the
beauty of your soul that's etched in mine. Would love to here what's up with you. Kristina ,,rubytoo1@gmail.com
rubytoosrelics

rubytoo said...

Oh...just reread that message, I meant to say hear what's up with you.
Kristina